Monday, December 27, 2004

Over the River

My parents/grandparents are gone now, so the over the river and thru the woods trips are to one of my sisters houses. Sample of this years trip conversations. "Its cold in the car, feels like a window is open. It is so cold. It is cold in the car. Cold in the car. It is cold" Meanwhile, at the beginning of the barrage the heat was raised to scalding. I cannot breathe and feel I might pass-out at the wheel, but there is a very tiny baby in the back seat and I don't want him to be cold. At the end of the trip, I noticed the verbal barrager, the informer of the rear temperature, has taken her jacket off and is wearing short sleeves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. thanks for sharing the informative..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free