Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've been away awhile

I just figured out how to get back into my account after forgetting my gmail address. My originating email address was no longer valid so I couldn't get it that way either. It was very frustrating. The only help available was for gmail accounts and google would only send information to my old originating email address.

A lot has happened since I blogged last. I am no longer working or going to school. I am disabled and am babysitting 2 of my grandchildren in the day time. Once my disability came thru I decided to quit school for awhile to babysit.
I thought I could babysit and go to school but it became too much. When the children were taking a napping would have been the only time I could have studied or done schoolwork. It was just not enough time.

Sometimes I miss school and always I miss working but I am home now for the best. My life is alot duller now. No cat, no coworkers to inspire blogposts. Sigh. But it is full. Life is full of ....moments. I will try to stop by more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. happy to read this blog..
Thanks for sharing..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free