Monday, February 21, 2005

Lysol Lessons

I had a friend who woke up once to find his clean freak mother - about to spray his feet with Lysol. This story is a little like that except there is a teacher involved.

Speaking of teachers, I wonder if it is not too late to sue Mrs. Richardson. (If you are out there, Mrs Richardson, you were a lousy teacher) The evil teacher that spanked me because I showed up to math class in the 4th grade not having memorized the previous nights multiplication tables. And there was that other horrendous Mrs Wood teacher (4th grade was a bad year) that would spank every child in the classroom, by whacking us on the back with her rather large paddle, as we filed out her door because?????? It could not have been because any one misbehaved. Every one was terrified of her. She spanked for such infractions as having your legs in the aisle. She would note the offenders from her desk and then go down the row whacking legs.

I feel harrassed, and humiliated. I think I suffered permanent emotional disfigurement and an acute fear of anything mathematical. Maybe.......

Anyway, I digress, Teacher makes kid spray lysol on himself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. wonderful blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free