Thursday, March 24, 2005

Finger Food

I wish, I wish, I wish I had more hours in my day to blog. So many great stories out there, so little time.

Woman gets more than a mouthful when she took a bite of her chili in a San Jose Wendy's earlier this week. She was eating her chili when she bit into something unusual. She promptly spit out the offending food and discovered to her horror, she had bitten into a human finger complete with fingernail.

All employees on the scene had their digits intact.
Officials believe it is a woman's finger that had a well manicured nail. Their have been no incident reports of accidents involving anything of this nature at the Wendy's food processing plant.

The coroner is attempting to find a fingerprint match.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. wonderful blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free