Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Green Day

I started my new job today. The drive was relativley uneventfull though kind of long. It would have been shorter if I had not GONE THE WRONG WAY. Thankfully discovered my error before too many miles had passed and I arrived on time, 15 minutes early as instructed by my new boss. I pulled into a deserted parking lot right before reaching my destination to smoke really quickly, in an upwind position so that I would not smell like smoke.

I then proceeded to walk in the office feeling like I was going to puke and pass out. I had taken a pain pill and it did not agree with my quick smoke. I had fleeting visions of me as I approached the entrance running to the bathroom to spit. Thankfully, the need to spit sensation faded before I made it in. Wonderful start. I did explain to them that I had been to the dentist and was taking medication. I think they understood...

Oh and a cat update. He is no longer peeing on everything and is feeling better. I am contrite and feel bad about yelling at him when he was sick. My contritness tends to dissipate when he wakes me up in the middle of the night as always with the infernal pointless meowing designed to send me over the edge and I go running hissing and throwing things..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. wonderful blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free