Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Eaten by Mozilla

I went to my blog tonight to read comments and I noticed that my picture wasn't showing up. (The main reason, truth be told, that it is not a WHOLE picture? I want to remain somewhat anonymous just in case I ever get brave enough to post something absolutely hideous about work. I don't think I will get that brave though. I have identified myself pretty well) At first I thought flicker had burped or that Blogger had eaten my picture so I went to my other internet provider and pulled up my blog that way. There was the picture. It is just not showing up when I use Mozilla. How sad to be eaten by Mozilla. Why? Why? Why? But enough of that. Who cares really.

I have had a weird, moody day. I am suffering from post test stress. I am grouchy and irritable. I am locking my cat in the bathroom tonight when I go to bed.

Why might you ask would I lock my poor defensless huge horrible cat in the bathroom for him to meow and caterwaul and in general run amuck? Because he is hideous. He is about 6 years old and has decided out of the blue, to use my carpet as his litter box. (awful creation, carpet, you never can really get it clean and it collects crap) Why? Why? is he using the carpet instead of his litter box? I at first thought it could be because his litter box needed changing, so I changed his litter box. Nope, that is not the problem and I have not changed types of litter so it is not that.

The reason? He is always searching for new creative ways to torture me. He has found one that works for now. His meowing in the hall does not work as well now since I keep shoes by the bed to hurl in his direction at the first hint of a meow noise. He KNOWS BETTER than to physically touch me in the middle of the night or WALK ACROSS MY FACE like he used to. So now he is proudly dumping on my living room carpet. I have smeared his nose in it to no avail. He is still doing it.

This morning when I awoke to the now expected sight. I did not rub his nose in it or react in any way. I was very calm and collected. I restrained myself from physically assaulting him.

Tonight, the bathroom awaits him. If he doesnt want to use his litter box the toilet awaits him in all it's grandeur.

Postscript - My picture was not "eaten" by Mozilla. I had changed my Mozilla settings. I realized what had happened and fixed it and wholla, my picture is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. wonderful blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free