Saturday, April 30, 2005

Study makes Perfect

I will be getting another license at work. This one will enable me to earn commission on top of my base salary. This is the step I have been waiting for.

That is the good news. The bad news is that I will now be studying for a couple of weeks AGAIN for another test. However, this time WILL BE DIFFERENT. I WILL NOT BECOME OBSESSED WITH GETTING A PERFECT GRADE. I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO MEMORIZE THE ENTIRE MANUAL. I am more relaxed. I had not studied for a test for years and years. I now know I can do it. This time, THIS TIME, I will be fine. Is does not matter if I ace the thing, just that I pass. Right? RIGHT??????

I will not neglect my blog because I am more laid back. A new woman. No longer Ms Nervous Breakdown or Smarty Pants trying to beat everyone else. I will be calm, calm, calm.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. wonderful blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free