Saturday, May 07, 2005

I Don't Know If I'm Happy, I Don't Know If I'm Sad.....

The cat is officially gone. I called and left a message to check up on him. I know he will be happier.

Tonight, when I was cleaning the kitchen, I felt a surge of hope. I felt that for once, I could clean without thinking defeatest thoughts about how it would just get messed up again. (A totally irrational thought since the cat never messed up the kitchen, just deposited hair on everything) I do know I can vacuum the layer of cat hair off the carpet and it will not re-deposit itself within hours.

He was going to a great place. I know he will be better cared for. I still miss his most horrible presense.

It is time to move on. The baby will be crawling soon and I won't have to worry about him crawling in a fur lined jungle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. happy to read this blog..
Thanks for sharing..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free