Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tearing up the Computer

Have you ever gone thru your computer and just deleted things? I know better. I have torn up a computer in my time. I was so notorious for my computer snafoos, the last new computer my exhusband I bought before the divorce was largely off limits to me. I was forbidden to download anything or delete anything the prevailing wisdom in our household was that it might would be better if I just did not touch the computer much.

I thought I had learned what NOT to do. Tonight I decided to go into my documents file and get rid of some old things just hanging around in there. (I was avoiding studying, I am getting tired of the whole study thing) Apparently some of those odd program looking things in my documents folder were necessary (WHY WERE THEY IN THE DOCUMENTS FOLDER?????) I crashed my computer and almost tore it up. (all in an attempt to not read a stupid boring book) It had to revert to an old saved registry from who knows when that had bits and pieces of old software no longer usable. That almost crashed my computer again.

I thought I had learned. I guess not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. thanks for sharing the informative..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free