Saturday, May 28, 2005

Through with Test

After two weeks of studying and one week of classes for a licensing exam, I am back.

I passed my test. I did not nervous breakdown quite as bad this time. I actually kind of enjoy the whole study for the test process now. I need to go to school. I like it. I can do it as long as it is not Math related. I am horrible at Math.

I am a little old to take time off from life to go to school. Plus, it would be hard to work and go to school full time. I could apply for grant money but what would I live on in the meanwhile? How would I pay the bills while I was at school?

I would love to go though. It would be great. But I would be horribly grouchy and I would always freak out at exam time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. happy to read this blog..
Thanks for sharing..
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free